The NEW Ranger 22 brings a rimfire rifle back to the Christensen Arms lineup. Built for precision—the bolt-action platform features an aluminum receiver with a steel recoil lug insert, Christensen Arms carbon fiber tension barrel, and a carbon fiber composite rimfire stock. The rifle is also well equipped with standard sling studs, a 0 MOA picatinny rail, and a match grade Rem 700 style trigger. The Ranger 22 weighs in starting at 5.1 pounds and is backed by a Christensen Arms Sub-MOA at 50 Yards Guarantee.
The Ranger 22 begins as a precision machined aluminum receiver that features dual opposing steel locking lugs. The action is fitted to a Christensen Arms Carbon Fiber Tension Rimfire Barrel with a 22 LR Bentz match chamber to ensure superior accuracy and performance. Then the threaded muzzle is paired with a thread protector, and the same adjustable match-grade trigger used in our centerfire rifles is installed alongside our standard bolt-knob. Even better—the rifle utilizes standard Ruger® 10/22 magazines.
When the barreled action is mounted into a Carbon Fiber Composite Rimfire Stock, it gains a number of additional features. The palm hook assists a shooter in establishing a solid seat against their shoulder, while palm swell and angled grip help secure a stable platform wherever it may be needed. Offered in two distinct styles—the Ranger 22 is available in our classic Black with Gray Webbing finish as well as a new Tan with Black Webbing option.
- Manufacturer: Christensen Arms
- Model: Ranger
- Caliber: 22LR
- Barrel: 18″ / Carbon Fiber Tension / 22LR Bentz Match Chamber / Threaded Muzzle 1/2×28
- Overall Length: 38.25″
- Stock: Carbon Fiber Composite / Ambidextrous Grip / Recoil Pad / Sling Studs / Black with Gray Webbing
- Action: Christense Precision Aluminum Receiver / Black Anodized / Dual Ejectors
- Sights: None / 0 MOA Rail
- Trigger: Trigger Tech Rem 700 Trigger
- Magazine Capacity: 10 Rounds (Ruger 10/22 Compatible Magazine)